Re: Wishlist for woody+1

On Sun, 2002-05-26 at 00:33, Erich Schubert wrote:
> Containing:
> - Tags (former Keywords)
> - UTF-8 for debconf templates, changelogs etc.
> - init reworking (support for alternative inits)
> - package pages
> - split the archive (should allow partial releases etc.)
> - diff's for packages (well, there's apt-pupdate ;)
> - raphaels suggestion about distributions (working dist etc.)
  - IPv6 support in most packages.
  - Initial release of The Hurd.
  - BSD & GPL openssl API and ABI compatible library.
  - Java 2 compiler, runtime environment, and libraries in main.
  - 0 bugs in BTS.
  - WinXP and all 3rd party applications in main.
  - release in 2002.

...yeah right, maybe I am dreaming ;-). Maybe I didn't get enough sleep
lats night

<runs away and hides accidentally knocking himself unconscious on door
which wasn't in the way/>.
--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au>