[RFP] GTK theme Xenophilia

On Sun, May 05, 2002 at 03:32:52PM +0200, Johan Hanson wrote:
> If you would like to package the GTK theme Xenophilia for Debian,
> I have just released a new version:
> See http://themes.freshmeat.net/projects/xenophilia/?topic_id=923%2C954
>
> I have to thank you for packaging previous versions.
> If you would like to package this version, please tell me where
> to find the .deb so that I can add a link to it.

Thanks Johan, for awhile there I was wondering what if anything you were
going to be able to do with it since you didn't have any real permanent
hosting there and t.o went down.  I'm no longer maintaining the Xeno theme
as I now use a theme using an evil hodgepodge of rc hacks, the Raleigh
engine, and  I think there's still some vestiges of thinice laying around
in the wings as well.

I'm forwarding this reply to debian-devel and to the current maintainer.

Please excuse the tardiness of this reply, I've been in the hospital with
pancreatitis for the past week and a half.  It sucked.  A lot.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>         Hey, that's MY freak show!

<Mercury> Someone fix it.
<Despair> committed
<Knghtbrd> Despair: Mercury?
<Despair> Knghtbrd: he's tired, made a mistake, wanted someone to undo it.
<Knghtbrd> Despair: so you had him committed?
<Despair> Knghtbrd: well, dedicated anyways.