Re: Best Packaging Practices - collecting ideas (and texts!)

On Fri, May 10, 2002 at 05:26:11PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> * Handling debconf translations (Denis Barbier will write it)
> * Managing multiple patches
> * Writing useful descriptions (already done)
> * Providing customized configuration files

I suggests:
* Multiple configure-make cycles

For reference have a look to a thread of some weeks ago on
debian-mentors with the same subject, the first message id of the thread
was <1019914634.3338.13.camel@arrakis>; one example reported in this
thread was, IIRC, libfox.

Cheers.

--