Re: Strange buildd log...

On Sat, May 04, 2002 at 10:14:57AM -0500, Jonathan Hseu wrote:
> I've attempted to let sbcl be automatically built by the build daemons.
> It works on i386 and powerpc, but fails with:
> E: Internal Error, Couldn't configure a pre-depend

Last time I see such an error was a bug in dpkg and/or apt on an old
frozen-time potato.

Maybe an avatar of that bug?

The only ways to proceed in the installation process was to run "apt-get
-s" and manually insall (or remove) packages that are to be installed,
but obviously you can't do the same in this case ...

Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro