Re: ext3 root partition with kernel-image packages

On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 10:59:13AM -0400, Sean Middleditch wrote:
> > > default type will be ext2.  Then if you have ext2 and ext3 modules loaded
> > > then it will be mounted as ext2.

Had several times compiled ext3 in kernel and ext2 as module.
Experienced no problems. It seems to me that ext2 functionality
is a subset of that ext3. Till now hadn't try completely omit ext2

> Normally I'd charge a consulting fee, but I'll let you slide this time.
> ~,^
I glad to have a chance to put my humble opinion in this high-profile list

Auf Wiederlesen            ophil aka Dr. Anticommunii
--
Oleg P. Philon          http://gomelug.agava.ru/articles
Linux Lab, Gomel, Belarus       mailto:ophil@gomelug.agava.ru