Re: ITP: mencal -- A menstruation calendar

On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 11:42:30PM -0600, Adam Majer wrote:
> But then maybe I'm wrong, and Debian will bloat to 1000G then to 100T and so forth
> until it collapses under its own weight. A weight composed not of bit building
> blocks that need to be there or specialized building blocks that make lives
> of many people easier (eg. iraf) but because of a lump useless little scripts
> that could be written in a few minutes (or hours if you don't know what you are
> doing). But then maybe someone could also use a calculator to check how
> much wear their tires take, or another one on how much their grass will grow by.
> Please, let's keep the archive resonable.

I was always under the impression that Debian was the universal
distribution of free software. If we want it like that, we've to add
all free software which could be useful for somebody. That includes
software which is only useful for 50% of the world.

Jeroen Dekkers
--
Jabber supporter - http://www.jabber.org Jabber ID: jdekkers@jabber.org
Debian GNU supporter - http://www.debian.org http://www.gnu.org