Re: ITP: mencal -- A menstruation calendar

On Sun, 24 Mar 2002, Adam Majer wrote:

> > Here's a tip: don't mention anything about the archive getting bloated...
>
> Ahhmmm, maybe it's only me and all, but this would be one of the most
> useless packages in Debian? For Pete's sake, let's get some useful
> applications up to shape; there are many orphaned packages that
> would be much more useful than this.

All joking aside (you realize I was making a joke right?) perhaps this
could be useful to some people.  In some religions including mine there
are things to be done/avoided during menstruation.  Not that I would use
it (and if I did I would add the functionality to an existing PIM like
Korganizer) but the point one person found it useful enough to take the
time to package it.  Other people might too.  More interesting than, say,
a joystick calibrator. ;)

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>