Re: ITP: mencal -- A menstruation calendar

On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 12:17:52AM -0500, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Mar 2002, Jeremy T. Bouse wrote:
>
> > On Sat, Mar 23, 2002 at 03:49:28PM +0200, Abraham vd Merwe wrote:
> > > Hi Amaya!
> > >
> > > Do you actually need a calculator for that? Excuse my ignorance/stupidity,
> > > but I thought that it was a monthly thing? (:
> > >
> > 	Well I guess it would  be helpful for those of you still dating
> > so you can try to gauge if she's just in a bad mood or something else...
> > For those of us that are already married you don't need this kind of
> > assistance... You already know...
> >

> Here's a tip: don't mention anything about the archive getting bloated...

Ahhmmm, maybe it's only me and all, but this would be one of the most
useless packages in Debian? For Pete's sake, let's get some useful
applications up to shape; there are many orphaned packages that
would be much more useful than this.

And Jeremies comment does not make much sense either.

Please, get some quality into Debian and not bloat the archive
with useless little "applications". Maybe we should start a second
"archive" in which we just have the links to software that is not
actually in Debian. IMO, this so called calculator would fit there
perfectly.

- Adam