Re: Testing Menu managers in Debian

On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 07:55:15AM -0800, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:

> On 20-Feb-2002 Bill Allombert wrote:
> > Hello developers,
> >
> > I have tested the support for the Debian menu system in window managers
> > and menu managers. I have tested all the window managers in Debian/testing.
> >
> > The full details are at <http://people.debian.org/~ballombe/wmbugs>.
> >

> Blackbox DOES support arbitrary menus, it requires the user to edit their
> settings in ~/.blackboxrc.  In fact this is documented in the package's docs.

Yes, I known. Since I must check so many window managers, I can only say if
users menus work out of the box or not ( without having any config files  ).
Sorry if it seems unfair. If you have ideas to make the tests easier to perform
or more relevant, please tell me.

As a start, if you know how to use user menu entries in a window manager that
is listed "no", please tell me and I will consider putting "config" instead of
"no" in the table.

I will add blackbox the the "config" list, thanks for fixing #117386.

Regards,

--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>