Re: Trying to rebuild all of Debian Packages

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002 11:05:43 +0100
Bas Zoetekouw <bas@debian.org> wrote:

> > Such a small portion of packages without them suggests that build deps
> > can become mandatory in policy post woody, I think.
>
> Seems like a good idea to me. I'll see if I can spare some time to write
> a policy diff proposal.

I don't think a policy diff is required. The current policy seems to
mandate Build-Depends, in my not very thorough reading of the policy.
A requirement of minimum policy version is probably required.

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org  http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer