Re: Xconq has a lot of bugs

On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 04:49:36PM +0100, Tille, Andreas wrote:
[RC bugs in xconq]
> I suggest to completely repack the thing from scratch with the
> latest upstream version from http://sources.redhat.com/xconq/
> (version 7.4.1).
>
> Perhaps  Pete Ryland  has interest to do that (according to his
> patch from 17 Jan 2002 he seems to have interest).  I would care
> about an NMU of Pete. If not I would give it a try over the weekend
> if noone insists.

I have never acutally played the game.  However, I'm interested in helping
increase momentum of the next stable release of debian. :)  And if that
means fixing broken packages rather that waiting two years before people
realise that no-one's interested in them anymore then so be it. :)

I'm not (yet) a debian developer though, so I wouldn't be able to make an
NMU anyway.

Pete (btw, I read debian-devel; no need to cc)

--
Pete Ryland <pdr@pdr.cx>                   XMLDB: http://xmldb.sf.net/
Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate.