Datalink Licence Question

I have debianized the Linux software for Timex Datalink watches, but I
have a question about wether the package can really be freely
distributed with Debian or not.  Here is the entirity of the included
licence:

This software is Copyright 1996 by Karl R. Hakimian

datazap: Linux version of Timex/Microsoft SDK for Timex datalink watches.

Written by Karl R. Hakimian 10/3/96

Modified by David Fries <dfries@mail.win.org> 7/11/99
- Added support for the Timex Datalink Ironman Triathlon

Permission is hereby granted to copy, reproduce, redistribute or otherwise
use this software as long as: there is no monetary profit gained
specifically from the use or reproduction of this software, it is not
sold, rented, traded or otherwise marketed, and this copyright notice is
included prominently in any copy made.

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. ANY USE OF THIS
SOFTWARE IS AT THE USER'S OWN RISK.

It's the "as long as: there is no monetary profit gained specifically
from the use or reproduction of this software, it is not sold, rented,
traded or otherwise marketed" section that concerns me.  What do you all
think?  Would this mean it would have to be in non-free?

--
Steaphan Greene <sgreene@cs.binghamton.edu>
GPG public key: http://www.cs.binghamton.edu/~sgreene/gpg.key.txt