Re: Debian GNU/w32, may ready to be started?

On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 12:14:09AM +0100, Robert Millan wrote:
> The port name was agreed to be 'w32' last time when A Menucc1 posted about
> it.

I'm sorry, man, but taking advice from anyone with such a 1337 name is
just too overpowering for me.  I mean, I really have to P433R his
5K1LL2.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    A celibate clergy is an especially
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    good idea, because it tends to