Re: RFA Gnokii (once again ..)

On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 08:38:39PM +0100, Sander Smeenk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> About a week ago I RFA'd gnokii, lost my mailbox, and never heard from
> the guy who showed his interrest at first. There are two or three ITA's
> in the wnpp, none of wich are from the first who showed interrest iirc.

Well, I was the first one to send an ITA and when I mailed you, you
answered something like:

'someone already mailed me and he got it'

> Why do RFA's always mess up like this :(

You ask in two ways, you get two different answers.
IMHO if you send a RFA to the BTS, the first ITA should get the package,
and not the first to send you a private email. You're confusing people.

If someone wants to offer a package for adoption and uses an RFA to make
his offer public, it should me mandatory to make an ITA to get the
package. If he'd rather give it to the first to send him an email, please
don't use the BTS to create confusion.

Thanks,

Alberto

PS. This is not an offer to adopt gnokii.
--
Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta       | They that give up essential liberty
agi@agi.as                     | to obtain a little temporary safety

Key fingerprint = 9782 04E7 2B75 405C F5E9  0C81 C514 AF8E 4BA4 01C3