Re: ddtp: new notifications mails, opt-in or opt-out?

On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 03:29:25PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> developers. There are even laws against such emails in a number
> of countries.

Oh, really? Where? It's hardly commerical, and it's directly related to
your interest in the project. I seriously doubt anyone has outlawed it.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
"I saw a daemon stare into my face, and an angel touch my breast; each