Re: how to fight back against Michael Bramer's spam

On Thu, 4 Oct 2001, Igor Genibel wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 01:02:46PM +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:
> [...]

> Thank you very much for your job and initiative.

> > But I can announce:
> >  I have stop all notifications mails to the maintainers now.

> What  about  creating  a  mailing  list  where   all   the   translation
> notification will be sent to ? (like devel-changes)

This doesn't help maintainers who are only interested in seeing the
translations for their own packages, nor does it help translators who are only
interested in seeing the translations for their language.  Would anyone
subscribe to such a list?

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer