Stop it

The debian page comes up on my computer when I try to access www.gunsamerica.com on the web. I have never even heard of debian and do not want it to keep interfering with my web browsing.Does this have something to do with me suddenly getting denied access to www.gunsamerica web site with something called a type45 denial of access stating that the credentials that I provided are not acceptable. What credentials? I don't think I ever gave any credentials to anyone.Can you fix the problem and make your page go away or at least explain why the interference was installed on me and what can I do to fix it?