Re: RFC: Keywords instead of Section

On Thu, 2001-11-15 at 18:15, Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu wrote:
> The main problem I have had with trying to do this is that
> it is often not obvious which "type" a keyword really is.

Yes.  But probably all "UI" keywords will be misused as much as the
current "x11" section is, with people using it both for components
othe UI and for programs using it.

See thread:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2000/debian-devel-200010/msg00510.html

I remember I already suggested things along those lines, but can't
find the emails in the archives.  I see that you already did the same,
as the following thread shows :)

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/1999/debian-devel-199907/msg01491.html

Another one on -policy:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-policy/1999/debian-policy-199907/msg00395.html

--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Free-Software Engineer				      Ingénieur Logiciel-Libre