Re: Debian Conference 2

On Oct 18, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> > We could also attach the Debian conference to OLS.  OLS is a linux
> > hackers show -- no booths just talks.
>
> That really is an excellent idea.

Debian would definitely fit in there philosophically, but I don't
think the $$ is on the same par as a university setting.  Plus OLS has
an attendance cap (500 or so), and we'd be a substantial chunk of people.

Having said that, Ottawa in July would be hard to beat.  My only hope
is that if we do it in North America it won't be yet another Left
Coast Conference (they even took ALS away from us!).

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <cnlawren@olemiss.edu> - http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/

Instructor and Doctoral Student, Political Science, Univ. of Mississippi
208 Deupree Hall - 662-915-5765