Re: PROPOSED: slight change to wnpp procedures

Peter S Galbraith <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca> immo vero scripsit

> My two cents...  If the bug stayed with wnpp (as opposed to being
> reassigned to ftp.debian.org) I'd prefer a new title (e.g. ITP-uploaded).
> Archive maintainer who reject an upload could then retitle it to
> ITP-rejected and document why.  This would make it easy to see on the wnpp
> page (provided these new catogories were added to the grouping).

I don't know if this administriva is really trivial or not, but
the reality is "ITP:" is overcrowded, and getting rather unmanageable.

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org  http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer