wxgtk python2 bindings

Hello,

I had a short e-mail exchange with the maintainer of the wxgtk packages
Ron Lee <ron@debian.org> because I asked him, whether he would plan
a package for python2 because a program I want to pack depends from
it.

Ron isn´t actually a big user of wxPython himself and he said hi is quite
prepared to build this in whatever way is best for the people using it.

He is currently working on getting wx 2.2.8 and 2.3.2(unstable)
releases ready to go, so now is probably the perfect time for
wishlist items of this nature.

Because he is quite busy at the moment he asked me to forward the
question to the list about the status of the python packages and
what to do with libwxgtk?-python? .

Any suggestions?

Kind regards

          Andreas.