Re: ddts: notification about pt_BR-translation of the hello-debhelper description

On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 09:49:09PM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> Do package descriptions change so regularly that translated descriptions
> couldn't be submitted through the bug tracking system and included
> in the next upload?

That doesn't serve the purpose of hijacking pieces of the maintainer's
package away from him, which, as you'll note, is the foundational
premise of Michael Bramer's entire proposal.

He doesn't want the maintainer involved at all, except to sit by
helplessly and get flooded with emails notifying him that his package
has been modified yet again.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I have a truly elegant proof of the
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    above, but it is too long to fit