Re: How many people need locales?

On Mon, 3 Sep 2001, Santiago Vila wrote:

> I never asked for a debconf interface (I explained in the bug report
But why not following Grisus suggestion?

In my opinion the problem is an obvious target for a debconf solution.

The user has just to press <Enter> one times:

     Do you want locales [y/N]

(or just press n<Enter> in case of the other default)
if he don´t want locales.  All others can choose from a list only once.
All other changes will be handled by debconf.  This is quite orthogonal
in my opinion.

Kind regards

         Andreas.