Re: RFC: Signed packages and translations

> Also problematic is the idea of packaging all the translations into one
> package. This would never be up-to-date, and more frequent updates are
> not nice. I prefer a solution similar to the current system in ddts.
> This could be included in the current FTP archive, in the subdirectories
> for each language as proposed by Grisu before.

If I've understood Grisu's proposal correctly, he suggests that each
package with an active maintainer ship translated descriptions inside
the package, and there is an "override" package which contains the
translations for which there have been no uploads so far. Nothing is
ever changed on the FTP server.

   Simon