Re: sysctl should disable ECN by default

#include <hallo.h>
Neil Spring wrote on Sat Sep 01, 2001 um 04:39:30PM:

> Blaming ECN for faulty IP implementations is wrong.

Come back to reality please. Or stay in your dream and (for example)
and remove all workarounds in the kernel, assuming all chipsets and
implementations to be bug-free. Your words can be translated to "People,
trow away your notebooks, motherboards, hard disks, and buy newer ones".

I remember the social contract:
Our Priorities are Our Users and Free Software

So do YOU really want to push hypothetic and currently not needed
"standards" on forcing Debian _users_ to accept some breakage for your
utopian assumption?

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.