pcmcia-cs & debian modules packages

after falling in love with make-kpkg, i am now beginning to attack
modules packages. specifically, since i can't find pcmcia-modules for
my kernel (2.4.9), i would like to build them myself. i can create
them by dpkg-buildpackage'ing the source of the pcmcia-cs package, but
that seems like overkill. what's the official way to build
pcmcia-modules packages? please give me a pointer, as i could not find
one...

moreover, where do i find info on custom modules packages, i.e. a
package for a custom module that i wrote?

hi! i'm a .signature virus!
copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!