Re: RedHat Compatibility

On 15 Aug 2001 12:09:54 +0100, Nick Phillips wrote:
> Linux == RedHat. As far as pragmatism (with which we should occasionally
> concern ourselves, but certainly not to the exclusion of idealism) is
> concerned, Standard Linux == RedHat.

#include <flame.h>

so, please switch to redhat (or suse if you live in europe, mandrake in
france, ...) and stop sending <put your favourite term for 'cacca' here>
to this list.

p.s. yes, i know the english term for 'cacca'... :)

--
Federico Di Gregorio
MIXAD LIVE Chief of Research & Technology              fog@mixadlive.com