Holiday (of sorts)

Hi all,
I'll be doing a play all of next week (those of you on IRC, the one that the
rehearsals for have been sucking up my holiday time with), which is on the
other side of the city. So, I have a choice between waiting ages for a taxi
at 1am, having a 30min taxi ride and paying $40 per night, or crashing at a
mate's place for a week and paying nothing. (Go figure).

So, obviously, I'm crashing at his place. He doesn't have Internet access,
so I'm minus SSH access to my home machine. Should you have something urgent
to do with my packages, please NMU them, *but* send all changes to both
myself and Gergely Nagy (8@free.bsd.hu). If it's non-urgent, send it to me.

Any mails sent to daniel@sfarc.net, that aren't from lists, will get to
myself at hotmail, which I can check, so feel free to mail me if you need
me.

Anyway, you probably shouldn't need me or to NMU my packages, unless you're
all busy pining for me.

:) d

--
Daniel Stone						     <daniel@sfarc.net>
<Nuke> "can NE1 help me aim nuclear weaponz????? /MSG ME!!"