Re: OpenH323 Debian packages

Sounds like a great idea... I would like to see the updates...

As a first step you should file a bug report stating that new upstream
version is available.

If you like you could also provide the URL where your .debs are
available via http.

Leave it for two weeks and then if there is still no joy you should be
able to do a NMU of your package.

Leave it for another month and then you should be able to adopt the
package.

Mark