Re: slapd hanging

On Sat, 7 Jul 2001 15:05, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Russell Coker wrote:
> > Has anyone had similar problems?
>
> Are you sure it's slapd hanging and not libnss-ldap? I remember
> hearing about that breaking and causing such problems.

OK.  After more testing I discovered that libnss-ldap was the cause of
most of my problems (and I filed a bug and was referred to a new version
already fixing it).

However there was one occasion where an ldapsearch operation from the
command line would hang too.  I have not been able to repeat that since.