Re: [devel] Re: [RFU] drscheme

also sprach Martin Michlmayr (on Wed, 04 Jul 2001 09:21:08AM +0200):
> BTW, rscheme is up for adoption again (#95124 and #95125).  If you
> want to be the 4th or so person trying to tame that beast, give it a
> try.

can someone fill me in on what rscheme and drscheme have in common?
and is there a place where i can read up on the problems with rscheme?
i'd love to adopt something, but not if it's going to result in
insanity.

ever stop to think, and forget to start again?