Re: debbugs can now send bug mails to someone different than the maintainer

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 01:31:19PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> It would be great to have an automated system where one could subscribe to
> bugs for a particular package without having all the hassles of filling a
> bug and waiting an answer. And having something automated would allow me
> to unsubscribe for the vacation and subscribe again after and so on.
>
> I'd like to help for some packages I know well, but don't want to
> subscribe to -bugs-dist to actually get bugs.

I agree that a system like this would be nice, but until that day, you can
subscribe to debian-bugs-dist and use procmail to filter everything but
packages you are interested in.  The configuration should be trivial.

--
 - mdz