Re: Lightweight Web browsers

Jerome wrote:

> Listen, I've packaged it in order to make available in debs for
> people willing to test it. Now, don't blame me about those gnome
> dependencies since
[...]
> Please note that did not ITPed it since I'm not sure people except
> from me are interested in such a browser. And It does not seem to make
> you very happy. Unless people are interested to see it in debian
> I won't upload it.

Please if you think it's useful do upload it. I've seen one person that'd
like to have it, but you won't know about the user's not on devel...
And please do not get annoyed by people that have mental barriers to
be responsible for them selves and the (dependent) stuff hey download.

*t

Tomas P.