Re: XFree 4.0.3 used by some debian developers and their sid packages depend on it (but not available)

On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 02:11:32AM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> How ironic ... http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-0104/msg00089.html

There does seem to be some hypocracy there...

How old does a bug have to be before it's fair game? The oldest bug
report for netmaze was 2 months old, although the issue (FHS compliance)
must be about two years old or so.

Anyone is free to have a go at my older bugs, but admittedly I
would prefer a patch through the BTS rather than just an NMU.
(Someone's done that to me before.)

On the other hand, none of my bugs are as trivial as old standards
version, which is IMHO just slack.

Hamish