Re: XFree 4.0.3 used by some debian developers and their sid packages depend on it (but not available)

ARRGHH!!!

It really ticks me off when someone:
 1. NMU's one of my packages for a *normal* bug without even thinking
    of checking with me first,
and
 2. In so doing, manages to BREAK THE PACKAGE and give it a GRAVE BUG
and
 3. Doesn't bother to fix this bug, creating more work for me than
    if he had just asked me in the first place.

There seems to be a rash of this going on lately.  I'm not pleased.

Marcelo Magallon, I'm talking to you!

So yes, this is why netmaze is broken.

--
John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org>                       www.complete.org