Re: kernel-{image,headers} package bloat

On Sun, Apr 22, 2001 at 10:47:01AM +1000, Herbert Xu wrote:
> I doubt telling someone that you can read a package description is anywhere
> near as impressive as telling them that you can compile a kernel :)

You'd be surprised.  Many XFree86 users, for instance, would sooner
rebuild every package on their box before they dared read one of my package
descriptions.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |         Yesterday upon the stair,
Debian GNU/Linux                |         I met a man who wasn't there.