Re: ALL: PARANOID from /etc/hosts.deny Should be Commented by default

On Fri, Apr 20, 2001 at 08:12:59AM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 20, 2001 at 12:05:08AM +1000, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > Does thinking you are an absolute moron make me a megalomaniac?
>
> I have no idea what you're talking about Daniel.

AFAICT, the only reason why this guy went on, ranting about megalomania, is
because Craig told him how to quote, the guy didn't like that much, and
Craig told him he was a moron, more or less.

--
Daniel Stone
Linux Kernel Developer