codpieces of eight

I was just perusing "Dwarf's Guide".  I found the "short history of
debian" section quite interesting.  It's nice to remember your roots.

It struck me that this is something that should be prominent on Debian's
web page.  I couldn't find the text on the web page, however, though I did
find
	http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/project-history/

which is also interesting, but in a more technical vein.  Incidentally,
section 4.4 ("what's next?") starts with the following:

	The Debian developers continued to work on the unstable
	distribution which is said to become the next stable release
	and was once cod-named Woody.
Freudian slip?

Anyway, I was wondering whether it is possible to get the dwarf guide
history put on the web site.

Regards,
-Steve