Re: ALL: PARANOID from /etc/hosts.deny Should be Commented by default

On Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 11:50:23PM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 03:38:38PM +0200, PiotR wrote:
> > Your megalomania has nothing to do with /etc/hosts.deny and there is no /dev/gas_chamber that you have permissions on.
> > Seriously. You are not making any sense in all this.
>
> You, sir, are a fool.

Aye, Craig wasn't much of a megalomanic. Actually, he was pretty nice to
everyone, including the waitress. He didn't scream at her when she didn't
quite get his order, or order her to bow to him, or tell her to fuck off and
get a new wait(er|ess) ... nice guy, actually.

Does thinking you are an absolute moron make me a megalomaniac?

--
Daniel Stone
Linux Kernel Developer