Re: ALL: PARANOID from /etc/hosts.deny Should be Commented by default

19.04.2001 pisze PiotR (piotr@omega.resa.es):

> > This is starting to become an endless discussion with no real outcome.
> > What Debian does by default should be what most admins do. I'm not going to
>                                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> You are wrong. Read the policy. Debian is not exclusively for admins.

When one has uid=0 on his own computer it means that this one *is* an
admin. And it means that this one should *know* anything about system
one is installing. Clueless admins are *not* problem of Debian project.

Jubal

--
[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, makabra.knm.org.pl/~baran/, alchemy pany ] [ The Answer ]

          ``If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith.''
          -- Albert Einstein