Re: character sets

Brian May <bam@debian.org> writes:

>     Alan> But it is in latin-1: µ.  (I love emacs.)
>
> Do I dare ask how you type that in xemacs?

I just hit C-\ to enable the default input mode, then hit ~u.
Depending on your setup, you may have to do C-x C-m C-x and select
latin-1-prefix to do so....

This assumes a (X)Emacs with MULE.  You can do it without MULE, but I
don't remember how offhand.  Further (X)Emacs/MULE questions should be
sent to an Emacs group... I rarely use it.

CCI Power 6/40: one board, a megabyte of cache, and an attitude...