Re: debian 2.3

On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 01:55:58PM +0100, rob@debianplanet.org wrote:
> ReiserFS as default seems a bad idea to me, but users should be given
> the choice.

reiserfs works well for me...and by the time we release woody, XFS may
be in the standard kernel.

whether it's the default or not, the install disks should support
software RAID, LVM, and file-systems other than ext2.

> If you can find a lightweight console game then i;m sure they'll
> include it ;))

if we've got space for a game on the install disks then that space would
be better used for a decent vi clone - elvis-tiny isn't great, but it's
than ae).

craig

--
craig sanders <cas@taz.net.au>

      GnuPG Key: 1024D/CD5626F0
Key fingerprint: 9674 7EE2 4AC6 F5EF 3C57  52C3 EC32 6810 CD56 26F0