Re: Progeny Debian 1.0 released

On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 05:53:14PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Branden Robinson wrote:
> > Media Contact:
> > Aaron Stenhoff
> > Progeny Linux Systems, Inc.
> > (317) 833-0313 (ext. 137)
> > stenhoff@progeny.com
>
> So, do we get $1k for posting an advertisement now?

We thought that this would be something that Debian people generally
would be interested in, which is why we posted it.  If you would
rather not, then that's fine; we won't bother you all on the lists
anymore.

We've already donated some resources to Debian, and plan to donate
more; we financed the development of the XFree86 4.0 packages, and
we're working on a very well-connected Debian mirror (as two
instances).  Perhaps we could take a $1000 credit for "services
rendered" or "services to be rendered"? :-)