Bug#91266: ITP: fpm (Figaro's Password Manager)
From the README:
Figaro's Password Manager is a program that allows you to securely store the
passwords you use on the web. Features include:
- Passwords are encrypted with the blowfish algorithm
- Copy passwords or usernames to the clipboard
- Copy passwords or usernames to the primary selection. (And paste them with a
middle mouse button click)
- If the password is for a web site, FPM can keep track of the URLs of your
login screens and can automatically launch your browser. In this capacity,
FPM acts as a kind of bookmark manager.
- You can teach FPM to launch other applications, and optionally pass hostnames,
usernames or passwords to the command line.
- FPM also has a password generator that can choose passwords for you. It
allows you to determine how long the password should be, and what types of
characters (lower case, upper case, numbers and symbols) should be used.
You can even have it avoid ambiguous characters such as a capital O or the
fpm is released under the GNU GPL.
Eric Gillespie, Jr.
mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org <*> jabber:email@example.com
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by
those who have not got it."
--George Bernard Shaw