Re: ftp.debian.org out of date?

> Hi.  I'm not quite sure what's happening here.. I'm seeing new packages in
> sid on the Australian mirror that I can't find at ftp.debian.org.  As far as
> I can tell, ftp.debian.org does not appear to have been updated since March
> 11.
>
> Am I just looking in completely the wrong place?  I haven't seen any issue
> arise on the mailing lists beyond the note that ftp.debian.org had run out of
> disk space, but this was shortly followed by an all-is-well.

I've been wondering the same thing. I normally upgrade at least once a
day, and if I remember correctly the ftp sites are normally updated twice
a day. However, nothing new has shown up in my lists for a few days now,
and to diagnose, I tried changing download sites. I'm about to try that
australian mirror you mention, since debian.uchicago.edu,
ftp.us.debian.org, ftp2.sourceforge.net and ftp.debian.org all seem to be
completely static.