Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 15:09:48 -0500
From: Debian Installer <installer@ftp-master.debian.org>
To: Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>
Subject: webmin_0.80-1_i386.changes is NEW

(new) webmin_0.80-1_i386.deb optional admin
Web-based administration toolkit
 Webmin is a web-based interface for system administration for Unix. Using
 any browser that supports tables and forms (and Java for the File Manager
 module), you can setup user accounts, Apache, DNS, file sharing and so on.
(new) webmin_0.80.orig.tar.gz optional admin
(new) webmin_0.80-1.dsc optional admin
(new) webmin_0.80-1.diff.gz optional admin
Changes: webmin (0.80-1) unstable; urgency=low
 .
  * New upstream release
Announcing to debian-devel-changes@lists.debian.org
Closing bugs:

Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file.  It is ok otherwise, so please be patient.  New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.

You may have gotten the distribution wrong.  You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.