RE: Kernel 2.4: devfs: bugs

Not until:

1) kernel 2.4 is part of the distribution
2) devfs is anything other than an "experimental" feature in the kernel

The old names aren't going to be "depreciated" any time soon, do you think?
I'd love to see how a package would have a dependency on 2.4 when there
isn't any 2.4 in woody/sid... and if there's no kernel for it to depend on,
what names do you expect it to use? ^_^

-----
Marc Wilson
mwilson@moonkingdom.net