Re: CSS capable DVD plugin for xine?

On Sun, Jan 21, 2001 at 06:50:42PM +0100, Siggi Langauf wrote:
> Does anybody know if there's a chance to package the plugin?
> Should that package go to non-US? to non-free?
> Or is it a legal no-go?
>
> Any help appreciated. But I think we need a lawyer here...

I'd suggest forwarding this message on to debian-legal, as they'd be better
suited to this type of discussion than the normal devel list.
If I were to fathom a guess, though, it would probably not be able to end
up in Debian (given all the litigation and whatnot going on with DeCSS).

--
Colin Mattson
colol@ionet.net