New audiofile packages?

Hi!

The Debian packages of audiofile haven't seen much activity recently. Last
upload about one and a half years ago was an NMU. Upstream has moved on
quite a few versions and is now folding in parts of the original SGI
implementation. I've contacted the Debian maintainer about an updated
package last month but haven't received any response so far. I have a
mostly finished audiofile-0.2 package that I'd like to NMU if I don't hear
objections until the end of next week. Jeff, in case you want to get rid
of the package, I'll happily take over maintainership.

Regards,

Daniel.

--
	GNU/Linux Audio Mechanics - http://www.glame.de