Re: OpenQuartz Packages Need Sponsor [was Re: Quake should be in main]

On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 10:39:15AM -0500, Eric Gillespie, Jr. wrote:
> Fine. Can someone sponsor an upload of this package?
> http://home.earthlink.net/~pretzelgod/openquartz/

I have packages built already, will upload them after I coordinate with
Deek on the way QuakeForge should behave with them.  Please reassign the
bug you filed against "quake" to "quake-gl" or one of the other existing
packages so it shows up in my buglist..

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org>                Free software developer

I am dyslexic of Borg.  Prepare to have your ass laminated.